FAA Members’ Show – Autumn’s Bounty
September 1 to November 8, 2023
Community Gallery at 48 Natoma in Folsom
* * * * Artists may submit artwork in either 2D or 3D * * * *
Registration is closed.
We have 41 2D and 6 3D artwork – it’s going to be a great show!
The show will be juried in two categories: 2D and 3D, with prizes for each category.
1st Place $100 – 2nd Place $75 – 3rd Place $50
Honorable Mention Ribbon
We are excited to announce an excellent opportunity for our members: The 2023 Annual Juried Folsom Arts Association Members’ Show at The Gallery at 48 Natoma from September 1 to November 8!
This show is open to all current FAA members, and the theme will be “Autumn’s Bounty” to coordinate with the Annual Glass Pumpkin Patch at 48 Natoma. Members may submit their original artwork in keeping with this theme. You may interpret the theme in any style or medium as long as the artwork represents the offerings of the fall: for example, a bountiful harvest, fall colors in the landscape, pumpkin patches, or grape harvests at wineries, to name a few.
Art Reception will be held on Friday, September 8, from 6 to 8 p.m. The reception is open to the public.
- One entry per artist. Artwork must be original, no giclee.
- 2D art must be framed and ready to hang with wire and D-rings. Sawtooth hangers are NOT permitted. Gallery-wrap art must be painted or printed on the sides and ready to hang with wire and D-rings. Poorly prepared artwork, work not meeting the standards set forth in these details, or work not ready for display will not be accepted. The maximum width for artwork is 30 inches.
- 3D art will be displayed on a table or pedestal.
- Work offered for sale will have a 30% commission charged by the gallery. If you are not selling your art, please indicate Not For Sale.
- Space is limited, first come, first served.
- No applications accepted after Friday, August 18 (or before, if full).
The FAA and the City of Folsom reserve the right to reject any work not meeting their criteria.
The entry fee is $25 – No checks; online payment only.
Registration is CLOSED.
Steps for registering
- You must be a current FAA member in good standing to participate in the Members’ Show. If you are not a current member, visit folsomarts.org/membership to join or renew.
- Registration includes the option to upload a JPG image of your artwork and artist bio. Your bio will be added to the FAA Members’ Show binder, which will be located at the art gallery. Bios are not to exceed one page. Your image may be used to promote the FAA Members’ Show.
- Registration for the show is CLOSED.
- The Gallery at 48 Natoma Agreement for Temporary Display of Art will be required. Please print and complete the attached agreement. Drop the agreement off with your artwork.
- A W9 for Invoice Sales form will be required if your work sells. The artwork sold will stay in the gallery until the show’s end. The gallery will arrange for the buyer to pick up the art.
- When dropping off your artwork, please place a typed label on the back with your name, artwork title, size, medium, and price (or Not For Sale).
Registration deadline is Friday, August 18 (or before, if full).
*Refunds: withdrawing from the show will incur a $3 processing fee when canceled.
No refunds after August 25.
Artwork drop off: Thursday, August 31 at 11 a.m.
Art on display: September 1 to November 8.
Artists’ Reception: Friday, September 8 from 6 to 8 p.m.
The reception is open to the public.
Artwork pick up: Thursday, November 9 at 11 a.m.
For questions, contact Lori Anderson