Members Show May 2020
FAA Members Show
May 15 to July 12, 2020
Bank of America Gallery, Harris Center for the Arts in Folsom
Opening Reception and Awards: Sunday, May 17 from 4 to 6 p.m.
Best In Show – $100, 1st Place – $75, 2nd Place – $50, 3rd Place – $25
People’s Choice and Honorable Mentions – Ribbons
Categories: 2D, 3D, Photography
ARTISTS – PLEASE NOTE
The City of Folsom has canceled or postponed events, programs, and classes until further notice.
At this time, the May Members Show is *pending.
Stay healthy and be safe. We will keep you posted.
The Folsom Arts Association is excited to announce our second members show for 2020. The show will be held in the Bank of America Gallery, Harris Center for the Arts in Folsom. We encourage our members to submit one piece of their best artwork for the show.
* One entry per artist. Must be original art, no giclee.
* 2D art needs to be framed and ready to hang with wire and D-rings. Gallery-wrap art must be painted or printed on the sides and ready to hang with wire and D-rings. Maximum width for framed artwork is 36 inches.
* 3D art will be displayed on a pedestal.
* Work offered for sale will have a 30% commission charged by the gallery.
* Space is limited, first come, first served.
* No applications accepted after Monday, April 27 (or before, if full).
* Entry fee is $35, payable online.
Steps for Registering
1. You must be a current FAA member in good standing to participate in the members show. If you are not a member, visit folsomarts.org/membership to join.
2. Register and pay online: your registration and payment will secure your show entry.
1. Print the Los Rios Community College District Agreement for Temporary Display of Art form. The form is required when you drop off your artwork.
2. Email your Artist Bio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your bio will be added to the FAA Members’ binder, which will be located at the art gallery.
3. Email a JPG image of your artwork to email@example.com. Your image may be used to promote the FAA Members Show.
Artwork drop off: Monday, May 11 from 9 to 10 a.m.
Art on display: Friday, May 15 to Sunday, July 12.
Opening Reception and Awards: Sunday, May 17 from 4 to 7 p.m.
Artwork pick up: Monday, July 13 from 9 to 10 a.m.